Mr. Siddharth Taterh attended the NIPM - IES MCRC Convention, held on 22nd February, 2019 which bought together industry practitioners and academic researchers to exchange notes on the applications of Analytics to Redefine the New Normal of Digital Transformation across Business functions.
Siddharth also spoke on the topic of “Harnessing the power of Data through application of AI and ML”
The guest for the evening included
1. Mr.VS Parthasarathy (Group CFO and Group CIO, Mahindra Rise)
2. Dr. Pramod Sadarjoshi (Founder & CEO, Talentsmith)
3. Mr. Tridib Bhattacharjee (Founder and Chief Advisor, Astramind Consulting)
4. Mr. Prithvi Chadrasekhar (President,Risk Management & Analytics, InCred Finance)
Mr Shailesh Dhuri attended the Fintech Round Table of’ WeSchool Mumbai’ on 3rd November 2017.
The topic for the discussion was “Emerging Trends in Fintech Ecosystem”. The other panelist included Mr. Ramabhushan Kanumuri , Mr. Anurag Nigam, Mr. R Balaji, Mr. Bharat Panchal and Mr. Joseph Joshy (L to R)
We unveiled a new credit risk management framework at the PRMIA (Professional Risk Managers' International Association) event titled "Resiliency through Effective Risk Management in India" at BKC, Mumbai.
The guest for the evening had a set of luminaries from the financial fraternity. The event concluded with presentation on risk management by senior officials of country's largest public sector bank and the central bank.
Mr. Shailesh Dhuri was a panelist at the Round Table Conference titled, 'Big Data and Analytics – The Future for Sustainable Development'. It was organized by NL Dalmia College on Saturday, 28th July'18.
The discussion revolved around the latest trends in Data Management and advanced analytical techniques available to improve business intelligence capabilities and provide a delightful customer experience.
The Co-Panelists were:
1. Mr. Manojit Saha (Principal Data Science Consultant at Syntel)
2. Mr. Kiran Surve (Program Director – IRMS and FRMS at Wipro Technologies)
3. Mr. Pinaki Bhowmick (Founder – DX&Beyond)
4. Mr. Yogesh Rao (Principal Industry Consultant – Banking at SAS)